Outer Banks Home Inspection Services
Home Inspection Service Options
Our home inspection services are expertly performed by a certified inspector who has many years of experience with coastal area homes.
Buyer’s Home Inspection
Congratulations! You’ve found the perfect home, and you’re ready to move forward with your purchase. But before you go any further, it’s important to make sure everything is as it seems. Our Buyer’s Home Inspection service is the perfect way to discover the pros and cons of your new home, along with the many ins and outs of owning a home on the coast.
Getting a Home Inspection is a critical part of your due diligence period. Don’t rely on the seller to give you an accurate assessment of the home’s condition. This is especially true when it comes to a coastal vacation home.
A Buyer’s Inspection will:
- Give you a solid understanding of any necessary repairs.
- Help you avoid nasty surprises on move-in day.
- Allow you to negotiate with the buyer for repairs or a better sales price.
- Ensure every aspect of the home – from the roof to the electrical system – is in good working condition.
- Give you the peace of mind that can only come from a professional inspection.
There are many choices available in today’s real estate market. Make sure your decision is a wise one by working with our experienced, certified home inspector. Schedule your Buyer’s Inspection today to uncover the truth about your future home.
OBX Inspector provides convenient scheduling options – Request a Quote!
Pre-Listing/Seller’s Home Inspection
Okay, you have made the decision to list your home. Before you and your realtor decide where to position your home in the market, you should ask yourself, “How well do I really know the condition of my home?” Most owners are only able to spend a few weeks in their home and don’t have time or experience to have a good “picture” of the home’s condition.
All prospective home buyers will have their own Home Inspection performed during the due diligence period. Many times, the results of the inspection come as a complete surprise to the owners. Frequently those unanticipated items on the inspection can throw a real obstacle into the transaction. These last-minute surprises can blindside you at the last minute and put the brakes on a pending sale. Our Pre-Listing Home Inspection service is an easy way to eliminate this roadblock.
A Pre-Listing Inspection will:
- Give you and your listing realtor a better idea of what your home is really worth.
- Help avoid a confrontational relationship between you and a potential purchaser.
- Allow you to determine if repairs are needed to make your home more marketable.
- Allow you to anticipate what repairs a purchaser will ask you to make or provide an allowance for.
Provide a very effective sales tool that can be shared with a prospective purchaser to help them during the decision-making process.
The Real Estate market is hot right now and home buyers have several homes to choose from. A Pre-Listing Inspection gives yours an advantage over other homes in the market. The Pre-Listing Inspection helps you understand the condition of your home and anticipate the results of the purchaser’s own home inspection. Scheduling a Pre-Listing Home Inspection will give you the knowledge to help turn your listing into a successful sale!
OBX Inspector makes it easy to schedule an inspection – Request a Quote!
We go the extra mile in Carova!
OBX Home Inspections proudly offers services to the village of Carova and it’s four-wheel drive access areas.