OK, you have made the decision to list your home. Before you and your realtor decide where to position your home in the market you should ask yourself; How well do I really know the condition of my home? Most owners are only able to spend a few weeks in their home and don’t have time or experience to have a good “picture” of the homes condition.
All prospective home buyers will have their own Home Inspection performed during the due diligence period. Many times the results of the inspection come as a complete surprise to the owners. Frequently those unanticipated items on the inspection can throw a real obstacle in the transaction. These last minute surprises can blind side you at the last minute and put the brakes on a pending sale.
A pre-listing home inspection is an easy way to eliminate this roadblock.
A Pre-Listing inspection will:
- Give you and your listing realtor a better idea of what your home is really worth.
- Avoid a confrontational relationship between you and a potential purchaser.
- Allow you to determine if repairs are needed to make your home more marketable.
- Allow you to anticipate what repairs a purchaser will ask you to make or provide a allowance for.
- Provide a very effective sales tool that can be shared with a prospective purchaser to help them during the decision making process.
The Real Estate market is hot right now and home buyers have several homes to chose from. A Pre-Listing inspection give you an advantage over other homes in the market. The Pre-listing inspection helps you understand the condition of your home and anticipate the results of a purchasers own inspection. Scheduling a Pre-listing Home Inspection will give you the knowledge to help turn your listing into a successful sale !
OBX Inspector makes it easy to schedule a inspection, Request a Quote!